Wednesday, March 8, 2017

March 8, 2017. Playa Royale, Mexico. The Last Hurrah.

We four were festive this afternoon.   To celebrate our successful visit to Nuevo Vallarta, we ate tiramisu at the new  Italian restaurant  in the plaza outside the mall.   I drank green tea while the three others drank cappuccino.   Ken and I discovered the restaurant last week.  As we had food in the condo that  needed to be eaten, we decided to walk down mid afternoon and enjoy a fancy dessert.  Last. week, Ken and I shared one tiramisu but today we each ate a big piece all by our selves.  Wow.

Tomorrow Don and Doreen return to Toronto.  This afternoon Doreen helped me return our belongings to the locker.  Now tomorrow morning we will take down the rest of Ken's clothes.  Now we will be set when Ken and I leave on Saturday morning.  We have enjoyed the company of Don and Doreen and appreciative of Doreen's cooking and looking after the whole kitchen.  Every morning the coffee is ready, the dish washer is run last thing at night and by the time I get up the dishwasher is empty.    And today they payed the bill for our dessert.  Pretty nice.

No comments: