Sunday, March 27, 2016

March 27, 2016. Madison. Mississippi. Feels Like Home.

We like our new home in Mississippi.  It seems like home.  Always when we have been away,  on our return, something does not work properly.  Usually we have trouble with the TV and Internet as when we are away, we order the service to be put on vacation.  But no problem this time.  We changed our service to AT&T and much to my surprise, the services were turned on before we returned.  We have always given the same instructions in the past but we still end up with a call to restore the system to active.  Last evening when we returned home everything was in order with the bed newly made and with groceries in the fridge placed there by Christina.   I thought that everything was perfect.

This evening, I sat st my desk.  When I left for Mexico, I closed the front to make it tidy but when I tried to open the desk it was locked.  How can it possibly be locked?  I don't even know that a key existed.  But I have been locked out of my lovely little desk.  Chantes will be here working on the deck so I will get him to help me.  I know I must have had a key but I can not find it now.  It must be magic for the desk to have gotten locked without a key.  My new home is magic!!

No comments: