Monday, November 6, 2017

November 6, 2017. Madison, Mississippi. Braun Genius.

Even I can not believe it.  I am the proud owner of a Braun Oral B Genius Toothbrush.   So far I have not used it properly because I just clean my teeth.  But when I figure out the system, I will be able to have my tooth brushing prowess recorded in my cell phone, where it will tell me if I properly brushed in all four quadrants.  And for the proper times too.

Ken ordered me a new electric toothbrush on line.   He ordered the newest and the best.  When the box arrived, I removed all parts and laid them out on the counter by my sink.  And I tried to read the direction.   First thing was the number of pieces to assemble.  And the directions were so small that I could not read the words, so I gave up.  Sometime through the night, my toothbrush was assembled for me and I brushed my teeth.   I could not find one of the pieces I had seen on the counter so I asked Ken.  He told me that the round white device has been attached to the mirror in front of my sink.  When I brush, I must stand in front of this device, into which I must place my cell phone.  Ken reports that if you lean over, a pink signal on the side of this round cell phone holder will alert you to stand up.

When I have finished brushing, I am to check the app. in my phone to find out if I have done a good job with my teeth.  Now I will soon be 80 and have been adequately brushing all my life.  Now I will be told that I must do a better job.  Perhaps this might just be a bit too much information for this old lady, even if I do like the sound of owning a genius toothbrush!!

No comments: