Wednesday, August 15, 2018

August 15, 2018. western Head, Nova Scotia. E Mail.

For the record, my e mail address if frdickie@me.com. My friend and former dentist called me this afternoon, specifically to get Ken's e mail address. Mark had read an article about Parkinsonm's Disease and he wanted to send it to Ken. Now that he has both our e mail addresses, he can continue to keep in touch. I enjoyed chatting with him and with Susie. Since they sold their house along the shore from us we do not see them anymore. Now that he has our e mail addresses, we will be set. When talking with Mark, we laughed together about his mermaid. When he turned an important birthday, his friend Susie gave him a fancy voluptuous mermaid. She bought her in Nova Scotia and sent it to him at his home in Maryland, for which he was required to pay a hefty fee to customs official. So an already expensive mermaid was made even more expensive. Then Mark decided to keep her at his house by the shore. When he was checking my teeth, I offered to bring her with us in the truck, which we did. We had no trouble with customs because Susie gave us the original sale receipt, showing the purchase in Nova Scotia. The "gorgeous" mermaid hung from the ceiling of his house. When Mark sold the house, it turned out that the purchaser did not want to keep her so Mark had a maintenance man from Lanes to remove her and ship her to Maryland. She now lives in his study. And he laughs every time he looks at her. I get great benefit from e mails. When my immune system was very low and when Ken was ill in Mexico, my friend Wendy e mailed me every day just to say hello and to send healing hugs. Now that I am cut off from many friends the e mail system is my life blood. My friends and family keep in touch with us via e mails. I have no wish to return to the good old days. I like the e mail system so keep my e mail address at your elbow. I like to receive each and every e mail.

2 comments:

Unknown said...

Mark said, “investors made a blog,l

Unknown said...

I really dislike word correct. Mark said, I’ve made a blog.