Saturday, February 13, 2021

February 13, 2021. Playa Royale, Mexico. Breakfast on the Beach.

On Wednesday I needed to take my grocery list to Marlin so I decided to take breakfast at the beach restaurant rather than have breakfast as usual in the condo. Before I went down with my list, I puttered with this and that. By the time I went down it was 11:00. After chatting with Marlin for a few minutes I went directly to the restaurant. The day was lovely. The first thing they did was to ask what I wanted to drink. They brought me a big cup of coffee, which was delicious. It was vastly better thn my own coffee so I tried to figure out why. The first thing I realized was that I use 6 cups of water when the little packages ae really for 4 cups. My coffee is weak which I do not mind. But I really enjoyed that big cup of good coffee sitting on the beach. Next I went to order breakfast. It turns out they no longer serve breakfast but when I looked at my watch, I realized it was past 11:30. So I ate an early lunch. And I ordered some breakfast like food: fruit plate and a Tab sandwich, which is made of avacado, bacon and turkey. I came back to the condo with half of my breakfast but it was delicious. I ate the rest for dinner. But the best part of my breakfast was the coffee. I had forgotten what good fine coffee could taste.

No comments: