Friday, February 19, 2021

February 19, 2021. Playa Royale, Mexico. Getting Ready.

I am not able to get everything done at the last minute. My routine has always been to pack a couple of days before the day for travel. And I ususlly set out clothes a week ahead so I can pare down my stuff. Now that I have 3 weeks left here, I have decided to begin getting ready to leave. I have been here for 7 weeks and found many clothes I hve not used. After all, I do not go out for dinner in the evening so my clothes for dinner have now been returned to the lockers. Two Mexican blankes were not used so now they have gone back to the lockers. I do not use sun screen because I never go out into full sun, so all the sunscreen has now been returned to storge. On the dining table is a stack of shirts I have not used. And the same with shorts. I seem to have several pair of shorts and as I have only worn two pair, the others will go to the lockers. I am paring down to the clothes that I wear right now and will put everything back to storage. I will do it bit by bit in the hope that I will not leave anything behind. I have also started putting objects that will be returned to Mississippi. I brought 4 books with me, which are now safely into my black bag which will be checked. So I am getting ready very slowly which is a good thing. I was puttering around today so much that I forgot to do my walking. Tomorrow is another day when I will walk. And I will begin taking more stuff to the lockers. I am officially getting ready to go home to Mississippi.

No comments: