Tuesday, June 1, 2021

June 1, 2021. Canyon Lake, Texas. Suzanne's Fridge.

Suzanne has left the fridge with food for me when I am alone at the lake. And the food is all organized very nicely. The food is mostly leftovers from the weekend si I know what I will be eating. On the top shelf I will find containers of vegetables and salad. On the left side of the same shelf will be found berries for breakfast. The next shelf down holds leftover meat, smoked by David, all in separate baggies. Tonight I ate two lamb chops. The next shelf down holds supplies for making a sandwich, sliced turkey, sliced ham and sliced cheese, all set to make my lunch. I am set for the week. Last week every day when in San Antonio, I dove into Suzanne's fridge to eat leftovers for lunch. Last week I did not know what I was going to find which makes life interesting. Her fridge is always more interesting than mine so I had fun. No question at all that Suzanne's fridge must be the best fridge in towm.

No comments: