Wednesday, December 15, 2021

December 15, 2021. Madison, Mississippi. On the Road Again.

Today I travel, first to Charlotte, then on to Toronto, where I will stay the night at the airport hotel. Travelling these days is always an adventure. But with any luck, all the puzzle pieces will fit together and I will arive at the hotel late tonight in Toronto. Many many different people must do their job properly in order for me to get from here to there. And to arrive on time would be a miracle. But I am hopeful. Kashina was here this morning to help with last minute tasks such as putting out the trash and doing last minute laundry. She has now left. I have paid Chantes for the roof. He is now doing the last of the garage. After completing the clean up, he hopes to be done by 1:00. So all is well. After completing todays little blog, I will pack up the computer and put the bags by the front door. Chris, my Lyft driver will take me to the airport. But before that, I must shower. Now I hope for an ordinary, everyday set of flights. And I will hope that evryone does a good job. I will enjoy the journey.

No comments: