Thursday, December 16, 2021

December 16, 2021. Ancaster, Ontario, Safe and Sound.

I am at Wendy's lovely home. I arrived at noon today after spending a restful night at the ALT airport hotel. Since my arrival, I have enjoyed a cup of herbal tea, talked with my grand nephew Eric who arrivd from Vancouver yesterday, and I have eaten a bowl of delicious lentil soup, made by Ken B. Alana, Wendy's daughter has taken the Vancouver family to view Niagara Falls. But the clan is gathering. This evening, everyone will be coming here for dinner so I will get to see Katey, Elise, Kenny and Anne and Dave and Irene. And of course, I am now connected with the wider world via the internet. Soon I will go upstairs and organize my bedroom. Getting organized in a new place is difficult to me so I must get organized slowly. But once I am set up, I will be set for the duration. I have already learned the first floor. I know to stay away from the stairs to the basement. Wendy and Ken will look after me. When you travel, things happen to you, some I do myself and somethings out of my control. Three times during my travel day yesterday could have caused me trouble, but did not. I arrived safe and sound and on time in Toronto. These days, this is a minor miracle. Now I look forward to my visit for the Buckley Birthday celebration. We will be celebrating my brother Dave's 90th birthday, my sister in law Irene's 88th birthday. neice Wendys 64th birthday and nephew Kenny's 60th birthday. All worth celebrating. I am delighted to be part of the party.

No comments: