Wednesday, April 13, 2022

April 13, 2022. Madison, Mississippi. Baseball Season.

This week was opening day for baseball. I watched the last two innings of a game between Atlanta and Cincinatti and was reminded why I enjoy watching baseball. I am delighted to have baseball once again on my television. I use baseball as the channel of last resort. If all my other channels are not showing anything interesting, I find a baseball game to watch for a bit. I was delighted to note that Atlanta lost the game. They won the championship last year but they lost their first game. In Nova Scotia, my channel package shows all the baseball games being played at the time so I flip from one game to another. I loof forward to ths year of baseball even though I never watch a full game. But baseball in infinately interesting. There is always something happening. And the players are very skilled. So hurrah for the baseball season. I look forward to watching the competition.

No comments: