Thursday, April 21, 2022

April 21, 2022. Madison, Mississippi. Meta Mucil.

Ever since I started taking Ibrance, I have also used Meta Mucil. The medication is constipaing so I take no chances. Once in Nova Scotia I spilled the powder on the counter and had a difficult time cleaning it up. It is sticky. So I have always been careful not to spill the liqued when I am drinking it. I always worry that I will make a big mess but until now, all has been well. I drink the orange drink around 5:00. And I always watch TV when I am dutifully drink it. So I carry the glass of it on the walker. And I am always careful But Sunday my luck ran out. When entering my bedroom, the spoon fell out of the plastic glass and the whole glass fell on the floor. Orange drink was everywhere. My vision is not good so I could not even see where on the floor it had gone so I did the only action available to me: I covered it up. I brought one of my big towels and covered the floor where I thought it had fallen. Monday Morning my cleaning lady was coming and I hoped she would know how to clean up my mess. Kashine also comes on Monday so she picked up the towel and laundered it. Then Teresa mopped the floor. She knew what to use to get up all the sticky mess. Now I will be even more diligent when carrying my orance drinl. I got lucky. It spilled on the wooden floors not on any rug or chair. I started Ibrance in May of 2015 and up intil now, I have not spilled. Pretty good record.

No comments: