Tuesday, April 26, 2022

April 26, 2022. Madison, Mississippi. Bit by Bit.

My two cases are laid out on the dining room table. One is the small rolling one I use as a carry on and which will eventually be filled with my medications. The other is a bit larger that will be checked. Inside that case will be the clothes I will use on the cruise. It is also a rolling case but it only has two wheels. And it is not very large so I must be careful with the amount of garments I can pack. The most important part is the thinking. This cruise has no formal dinners so I can take casual clothes for dinner. I have thought about what to wear and much to my great pleasure, the clothes I wanted to take will fit into the case. Success. I was even able to fit a pair of shoes so I will be wearing one pair of walking shoes and will have another in the case. Today I moved my chargers into the small case. And a pair of pants and a light shirt will go into that case too just in case my bag gets lost. My last task is to obtain all my medications from the drug store and from Pfizer for my Ibrance. I have been approved for 4 months of Ibrance but getting it actually in my hand will be a different matter.. And I just realized that my rain coat must fit into the bigger case too.. So far I have not tried to close it. But for the moment, it sits open on the dining table. So bit by bit I am gathering my belongings together so when I am ready to leave on May 12, I will be all set. The older I get, the longer it takes to get ready. I have discovered that if I collect things slowly, I make fewer mistakes. I am doing very well. Now I can just fine tune my stuff. And I will be ready to go.

No comments: