Sunday, October 1, 2023

October 1, 2023. Madison, Mississippi. Recovery Day.

 David and I had a busy day.  David prepared us a very nice breakfast of yoghurt and berries.  Then he explored the property.  He likes it here.  But he did comment that the climate is very different than Nova Scotia, which it is.  Then we went for lunch with Christina, Molly and Mary Frances.  We went to a new restaurant as the one we selected had just closed.  So we found another, Zia, and it was good.  

After a nap, David helped me to unpack my bags.  Putting everything away would have taken me ages but with David along to help, we got everything done.  I sat in the bedroom while he unpack and put away all the objects.  Whew.  What a help.  With David carrying everything and with me giving instructions, we got it done.  Both my little case and back pack are now put away in the closet.  This included all the meds I had taken with me.  

Next we attacked the new meds I had ordered at the drug store.  And we sorted and put away everything into the correct place.    With that, we had officially settled into our place.  All chargers are inplace along with my reading glasses.  Now I can function here in Mississippi.  Until everything is in place, I do not really relax.  Now I can thanks to th help of friend David.    Now I am all set here in Mississippi to enjoy myself.   Our recovery day is officially over.  

No comments: