Tuesday, October 31, 2023

October 31, 2023. Madison, Mississippi. Visitors.

 I like visitors.  Yesterday an older man came from the ministerial branch of Hospice.  He is a retired minister but he is a full time hospice minister.  And I enjoyed his company.  Fortunately, he did not stay too long.  He also has a small congregation in Canton, just up the road.  They meet in the funeral parlor.  He likes his grongregation of 30.  He will visit me every month, he says.   He was certainly an interesting visitor.

My friend Linda was coming to visit me this morning but I rescheduled it until Thursday.  My hospice nurse will come  once a week.  Soon to increases to 2.   And my friend Donna coms over to say hello too which I appreciate.  And of course, Christina and the girls come on Sunday.  So I am well visited by my friends.  I appreciate them all.  

No comments: