Monday, October 30, 2023

October 30, 2023. Madison, Mississippi. My Symptoms.

 My Hospice nurse came to visit me today.  At the moment she will come once a week.  As time goes by, she will come more frequently.  That will be the first symptom of declining health.  When you look at me now, I look fine.  In fact, the minister wo came to visit me today commented that I do not look like a Hospice candidate.  My main symptom comes from my weak legs,  I look fine, until I move.

My legs are unstable and weak.  My cheeks remain cosy.  But my legs can barely keep me up.  I make sure that Britany is behind me when I walk around the house,  That is the main reason I have increased the hours are coming from 8 to 8.  Clever Christina thinks that I should have someone with me at night  But so far I will not to it yet.  My petite is still good and Britany makes sure I eat proper meals.  

My Hospice nurse thinks that my symptoms will gradually increase.  But not yet.

No comments: