Friday, October 27, 2023

October 27, 2023. Madison, Mississippi. MRI.

 I have never before had an MRI and I hope to never again take one.  They are noisy and uncomfortable.  I did not like it.  During the test I went through all the reasons that I should have talked Dr. Sheehan not to tell her to agree with one.  But it was too late.  But I should have never agreed to take it.    I knew what it was going to say.  My spine is full od cancer cells.  And my spine hurts.  Which was exactly what it showed.

The day after the MRI I was called by the nurse , telling me to make an appointment with the neurosurgeon.  I asked what the good doctor might do or say.  She replied that he could suggest surgery or inject shots into my spine, neither of which I did not hear.  So I refused to see the new doctor.  I did not wish to see another doctor.  I am getting pity in my old age.  Perhaps I could ask the new doctor to look at the MRI to suggest recommendations.   But at the moment, I am doing nothing.  

I should never have agreed to take an MRI  from the beginning.  I made a mistake.  

No comments: