Saturday, October 14, 2023

October 14, 2023. Madison, Mississippi. Solitary Saturday.

 No more.  David has been here for two weeks any my Saturdays are no longer solitary.  But he leaves next Saturday on the 21st so I must soon revert to my old ways.  Nut I am enjoying hhis company.  And I appreciate all his help.  He prepares my meals and fortunately he is a good cook.  I will miss him when he leaves.

Today we had no plans so mid morning we contacted Christ to take us out for lunch.  David suggested  Shaggys, a new restaurant just across the causeway that David enjoyed.  But I suggest that Chris find us a new place.  Fortunately , when we contacted him did morning he was available so he picked us up at 1:00.  He suggested that we go to Georgia Blue,  I place I had not gone to.  The food was great and we all enjoyed our lunch.  I brought one of my shrimp tacos  which I ate at supper.  So we had a little excursion, which we enjoyed.

In addition, David sat outside on the deck, which he enjoyed.  So we had a pleasant Saturday, and my day was definitely not solitary.

No comments: