Saturday, October 21, 2023

October 20, 2023. Madison, Mississippi. Departure.

 My helper Britany, will have an increased work load after today because David is going home to Liverpool.  He had been looking after me, making all our meals and generally just been looking after my needs.  In addition, he has had a wonderful time , visiting the museums and the crafter center.  And he had two unexpected birding excursions.  

Yesterday Britany, David and I took a drive around the reservoir where we stopped to look at the birds.  David saw 1welve white Ibeses, one of which was busily eating a whole live snake.  When we first planned his trip her we did not know if he should stay for two or three weeks.  We booked the three but I was fearful that by the third week he would get bored.  But he was not and he enjoyed himself enormously.  Now he goes home to see his dog.  I will miss him.

No comments: