Wednesday, October 4, 2023

October 4, 2023. Madison, Mississippi. Such a Dinner.

Last evening, David cooked our dinner.  It was a magnificent meal.  And I ate my whole plate.  He cooked fillets which were tasty and moist.  And he served mashed potatoes and green beans and sautéed mushrooms.  Also a small salad.  We ate watching TV so we were comfortable.  Both of us are stuffed full.  It was a delicious dinner.

He was clever and cooked enough to use a second night so tonight we ate half a fillet each plus plenty of mashed potatoes and beans.  Tonight we were not so stuffed but was equally tasty.  Clearly, David is a good cook and he is looking after me very well.  I suspect he is working to add some pounds, or at least not continuing to lose wight.I am so fortunate to haveDavid  looking after our meals.  Lots of fun and lots of good food.  Pretty nifty. 

No comments: