Saturday, October 21, 2023

October 21, 2023. Madison, Mississippi. Solitary Saturday.

 Today, for the first time since I arrived in Mississippi, I am alone.  Except Christina suggested that my helper come today.  In truth, she thinks I should have more helpers, especially during the night.  So today, Britany worker her normal times of 8 to 2.  So I was only alone for the rest of the day.  Britany prepared my main meat at noon and for supper she left me a bowl of seafood chowder, made by David.  So I did fine.

I watched football late this afternoon while I was drinking my orange drink and watched Texas eek out a win over Houston.  It was close but the Longhorns won.  Tonight I watched more baseball, which of course, I always enjoy.

David is home safe and sound in Liverpool while I return to my solitary state.  

No comments: