Sunday, October 1, 2023

September 30. Madison, Mississippi. We did it.

 I am home safe and sound in Mississippi.  Now I must get organized.  Our day was long but we are here.  No major issues with the trip.  But the flights are short so no meals served on either flights.  I do not know why flying is so tiring but it is.  Now after a day of recovery, we will be good to go.

Both flights were on time.  Chris was there to bring us home.  David already is have trouble with the accent.  And he is delighted with my home.  He was expecting a small bungalow.  Now when the sun comes up and he can see the water he will be even more delighted.  But for now, I must settle in.  Tomorrow is another day.  At the moment, both David and I are delighted to be here.  Although my summer ws wonderful in Nova Scotia.  Well worth the travel for sure.  

No comments: