Friday, October 27, 2023

October 26, 2023. Madison, Mississippi. A Terrifying Moment.

 I was on the phone late in the afternoon.  When my calls were over, I discovered the night had fallen and it was pitch lack.  And I had not turned on any lights.  I should have turned on my phone light.  But I was clearly not thinking, so instead I laughed out in the pitch black to find a light switch.  I knew the stair were not far away so I made sure to stay away.  I walked toward the light switch, all in the pitch black.

After a long walk, I discovered that I was wedged into a corner of the kitchen.  I could not move my walked.  And I needed to sit down.  But I have no chairs in the kitchen,.  I was in a panic.

Using siri on the phone, I called Donna who immediately came to my rescue and took me to the TV room whee I recovered.  But it was a terrifying moment for me.  

No comments: