Saturday, October 7, 2023

October 7, 2023. Madison, Mississippi. Baseball Playoffs.

 I do love October with the Baseball Playoffs are in full force.  I especially enjoy the division championships when 8 teams compete for the league championship.  Last year I watched so many games at the level that by the World Series I was kind of sick of baseball.  Today I watched part of three games and I enjoyed every minute.  

Today I enjoyed watching the Astros win their game even they blew a five run lead.  But eventually they won the game which pleased me.  Then I watched the Arizona Diamondbacks, who just barely got into the series win their game.  As I always cheer for the underdog I liked that too.  The beat the Atlanta Braves which was a surprise.  Then when the  Arizona Diamondbacks were ahead by 9 runs, over the Dodgers I quit.  Last year the Dodgers lost this series to the Padres and it looks as if they will chock too.  You never know what will happen in a baseball game.

So here we go.  Last year, the teams who I expected would win all lost.  So this year I am not even going to predict.  But for sure, some team will win.  And I will be watching.  

No comments: