Saturday, May 19, 2012

May 19, 2012. Jackson, Mississippi. Stupidity.

Once again, I have been reminded to keep humble.   This has happened to many of my friends. Now it happened to me.   I left my cell phone in the pocket of my shorts when I put the shorts in the washing machine.  By the time I remembered, the phone was wet and would no longer work.   Every so often, something comes along that I do that is just plain stupid.  Getting my cell phone wet was certainly a very stupid thing.

This happened this morning and I kept hoping that the phone would dry out and start working so I did not tell anyway,  but no such luck.  Finally, tonight,  I confessed to Ken and Andrew and Christina what I had done.  They thought it was funny, that I, who am generally well organized,  would put my phone in the washing machine, then leave it there until it is soaked through.

The big problem is the phone numbers in my phone.  I know I can get another phone, but what can be done about all those numbers in my dead phone?   I bet I will find out soon!!

No comments: