Friday, December 11, 2015

December 11, 2015. Madison, Ms. Wave Sound Touch.

We have been without any music in our house until yesterday.  A box addressed for me arrived at our front door.  Ken told me it was my birthday gift.  For years, we have not exchanged birthday gifts as it is impossible to find appropriate gifts for each other, so instead we buy what we want for ourselves.  Then tell the other it is for them.  My gift was a new Bose Wave Sound Touch music system, something that Ken has wanted since we moved here.

All today I have been listening to Christmas music.  Ken turned it on before we got out of bed.  The system is fancy.  We listen to internet music and can get stations all over the world.   I have no idea how it happens but I know I like it.  I can change the music or the volume from my iPad or phone.  But the most important thing is the great sound and the size, which is small.

Our old system at the farm was old, purchased when we owned our house on Old Spring Road, so we left them and were sold at the auction.  Now we have a new, better sound system.  I feel modern  listening music which is streaming to me on the internet.  This is a wonderful world.  Now I am listening to one of several classical stations.  I like my birthday gift.

No comments: