Wednesday, December 9, 2015

December 9, 2015. Madison, Ms. Showers.

Taking a shower pleases me.  My age is such that when young,  we used the bathtub to get clean. No showers in my house growing up, so I appreciate taking a shower, especially when all the parts of the shower works well.   When we first moved into this house, the master bedroom shower was in bad shape.   Wonderful Wendy's shower down stairs was worse so once she used ours.  She declined the second time.  The water pressure was weak and the taps were difficult to use.   And there was no hand held spray.    Very soon the plumber fixed everything.  He actually spent two full days making plumbing repairs in the house, but now all is well.  Our shower is perfect as are all other sinks and showers.

 Ken, David and I went to Japan to visit Andrew.   Every time you showered or used the hot baths,  you used a hand held spray.  We liked them so upon our return, we installed them in our bathroom and in all subsequent bathrooms.   The water pressure is too weak in the Top House in Texas but we have them everywhere.  I have learned that the little things in life bring great pleasures so every time I shower in our new home in Mississippi, I am pleased.  Everything in our shower works perfectly to our satisfaction.

When Ken was in medical school, we lived over Gray's hardware store.  We had a bathtub.  Every Saturday night, Ken and I visited Don and Doreen's apartment to watch the hockey game.  They had a shower,  so in between periods, Ken took a shower.  No wonder we are still good friends.

No comments: