Wednesday, October 18, 2017

October 18, 2017. Canyon Lake, Texas. A Home Day.

Who would know that I spent the whole day inside the house and been perfectly content.   Of course, the fact that 2 baseball games were played today went a long way as to why I was happy.  Ken and I stayed in our night shirts all day.  The whole day seemed to be a holiday.  I never stepped outside for a minute.

Ken spent all morning at the computer while I cleared my e mails.   Mary Frances has given me a list of questions for her biography but I seemed too busy to get serious with my responses.  Tomorrow there will be only one game of the playoffs so perhaps I will have the time.

Yesterday was a bad day with my teams.  I always wonder why people feel good or bad depending on the win or loss of their favorite team.   It makes no sense really.  But I like my teams to win.  Yesterday both Houston and Chicago lost.   Houston lost again today.  And Chicago is only up one run so there may or may not be a game tomorrow. For certain, I will shower and dress and go to the dollar store.  I must begin to assemble the girls gifts for Christmas.  I have been lazy for too long.

No comments: