Thursday, October 5, 2017

October 5, 2017. Canyon Lake, Texas. Hog Heaven.

The baseball playoffs are a favorite time of the year for me and I have a perfect situation.   I have the television all to myself.  Ken does not enjoy watching baseball so I can watch every game by myself.  We have no social commitments and we have no company so I am able to watch to my hearts content.  This evening I am watching the second game of the day and I enjoyed every minute.    Tomorrow there are four games so I will have the clicker working.   I might be watching baseball all afternoon and all evening.

I am rooting for the Houston Astros.   I expect to see Chicago and Cleveland will get to the World Series but I hope not.   Perhaps the Washington Nationals will do better this year.  And I do not want to see The Dodgers or the Yankees advance.  I like to see new teams get to the finals.   Truth be told, I just like to watch good baseball played by these experts players.  Player to player, baseball players are more skilled than do football players.  Anyway, I am boycotting the NFL  Now for the month of October I will enjoy every game of the playoffs and I do mean every game.  I am in hog heaven.

No comments: