Saturday, December 15, 2018

December 15, 2018. Madison, Mississippi. Lyft.

Alana set up my phone with the app for Lyft. Suzanne and David taught me how to use it. Today, I took my first ride using the Lyft services. Everything went well and I will use it often. David and I went to Sal and Phil's restaurant in Ridgeland. I called for the ride on my phone. The driver arrived in 10 minutes. It cost $10. to get there. We ate a delicious meal of oysters and shrimp, which we peeled ourselves. Wonderful meal. After lunch I called for the driver on my phone. He was there to pick us up in 4 minutes and he took us home for $9. Our trip was successful. Now I am able to navigate without incurring high taxi fees. And I feel like giving myself a gold star. Most other normal people have been using both Uber and Lyft for years but today was the first time for me. I have now officially joined the modern world. Ken would be pleased.

No comments: