Saturday, December 22, 2018

December 22, 2018. Playa Royale, Mexico. all Done.

Here I am and the computer is working. Whew. Everything connected automatically. Coming as I did from Dallas meant that I arrived at 11:30, before the rush of the afternoon arrivals so when we entered the large room for immigration and customs, the place was empty. I arrived at our condo just before noon. This was the fastest trip ever. The condo and resort looks wonderful. Our unit was clean and I could get right in. I have yet to empty the locker but the bags that arrived with me are put away and I have opened an account with Marlin, so I will go for lunch at the restaurant on the beach. I am safe and sound. While waiting for the flight to Dallas I spotted a lady with weird colored hair. She was in a wheel chair. Her hair was not a color made by God. It was the color of rust. I could not understand that a lady of 65 would ever keep that color. It looked awful. On inspection, I could see that her face looked like a horse, with a long thin face which was big. And she did not look pleasant. I was fascinated. If it was a wig, it was a bad choice and if it was dyed, she should have tried again. She looked ridiculous. It was nicely groomed but oh, the color. Just awful. You see a lot of odd people when you travel. I CERTAINLY SAW A FUNNY ONE TODAY.

No comments: