Monday, February 4, 2019

February 4, 2019. Madison, Mississippi. Getting Organized.

Reisys the cook is going to come on Saturday morning. The cleaning lady will clean tomorrow. I intend to attend the BSF on Thursday mornings. I will take Lyft to get there. If Linda is there she will drive me home. If not, I will call Lyft again. Tomorrow morning I have an appointment to have my hair cut. Again I will take Lyft. This afternoon I took a walk in the neighborhood which I intend to do every day. Kashina will work two days a week with me. Sunday and Wednesday will be her days. Becasase I had an early scan today, she stayed here overnight so we were both ready to leave shortly after six. No cancer in the bones which is a blessing but there is a hot spot in the soft tissue of the left breast so we will watch it. Dr. Sheehan will speak to the radiologist for more details. We will have another scan the beginning of May. If it grows, I will restart Ibrance. After the scan Kashina and I went out for lunch. She selected the restaurant. Fried fish. After lunch we ran errands. First the cleaners and then the drug store. On Wednesday she will drive me to the Cardiologist for my 10:00 appointment. My plan is to take small trips around Jackson on Wednesdays with Kashina when I have no appointments. I have already looked at the map and the book with trips is in the TV room for me to read again. Kashina has done very little traveling in Mississippi so she is looking forward to the explorations. The mail has yet to be opened but I have been busy getting organized in other directions. Susan M. is coming for coffee on Friday morning and Christina will come in the afternoon to help with details of our accounts. So I am getting organized to live a happy life by myself in Mississippi. Along with family and friends and activities, I should be fine. We are going to find out pretty quickly.

No comments: