Friday, July 12, 2019

July 12, 2019. Western Head, Nova Scotia. Mystery Clothes.

Yesterday when I was putting the clean sheets in the upstairs bedrooms I discovered clothes in the drawers of both bedrooms. There are several pair of pants along with some shirts and blouses. They are all ladies. And they do not fit me. The question is whose clothes are they? Were they left on purpose to be used the next time? Or were they left accidentally last summer. I have no idea. But I hope to find out. I asked Christina but they are not hers. When she was here last week she did not use the dresser drawers because they had clothes in them. Now I will e mail both Pat and Rita to see if they belong to them. I know they do not belong to Irene because she stays in the Guest House. No question. I have a mystery on my hands.

No comments: