Wednesday, July 3, 2019

JULY 3, 2019. Western Head, Nova Scotia. Arrowroot Biscuits.

Last summer, when Dave and Irene were here, I discovered the pleasure of eating Arrowroot biscuits. Dave likes to eat them because they are very low in salt and sugar, thus low in calories. At a time when he was trying to get rid of excess fat, munching on Arrowroots get rid of the hunger pains. Lots of chewing but few calories. I must eat something before I take my Letrozole so one day I borrowed a package and discovered that they were perfect for me. Next time they went to town they bought a big box, with 12 packages in the box. They lasted until we left. ButI forgot about them...until now. Last week at the grocery store I bought a big box. I brought one sleeve upstairs with me and have been working on them ever since. Tonight I looked in the big box because it had tipped over. There was only 2 sleeves of cookies left in the box. Someone along with me must like Arrowroot biscuits. Living and eating in our home are 11 people. When everyone arrived, I told them that our home was a help yourself home. I told them to feel free to go into the fridge or pantry and help themselves. One of those young people are enjoying the Arrowroots. I just laughed. On the same shelf were several other packages of cookies, but someone selected the Arrowroots. I am happy they have enjoyed the Arrowroots. I was just surprised.

No comments: