Tuesday, February 25, 2020

February 25, 2020. Playa Royale, Mexico. Moving Out.

Thursday morning, Rita and Ian leave to return to Ontario. They wish to assist me in loading my belongings into the lockers just down the balcony. This morning I organized my clothes and set them on the dining table and I put stuff in carrying bags like shoes and shampoos etc. Tomorrow we will load the lockers. Last week I returned to the locker any thing I had not used this season so one shelf is already almost full. I will do a final laundry on Friday and load the rest of my things to the locker before leaving for Mississippi myself on Saturday. We were left with three bottles of unopened wine so we invited our friends for a goodby glass tomorrow night. Unfortunately we are out of sunset food. I was happy with only inviting friends for a glass of wine with no food but Rita took over and bought guacamole at the market. And she found some cheese at the back of the fridge. We have lots of crackers too. So we are having a party. My neighbors Margaret and David who just arrived on Sunday will be here, along with friends Kathy and Ted. Jim and Joan will be here too along with their daughter and her fiancé, who will arrive tomorrow. So we will be 11 people here. We might run out of wine. But on Saturday I am moving out once again. I am already looking forward to seeing my Mississippi family.

No comments: