Saturday, February 29, 2020

February 29, 2020. Playa Royale, Mexico. Moving Day.

This is the first time in my life that I have travelled on the day of Leap Year. At least, not I remember. Today I leave this lovely place in Mexico. I like it here but now I am looking forward to seeing my Mississippi family and my lovely home on the Reservoir. My time at Playa Royale has been delightful and I have enjoyed my company. Now my guests are gone and I must move on. I fly to Houston, then to Jackson where I will take a Lyft home. Last time I forgot to take my phone off airplane mode so was unable to connect to Lyft but I bet I do not make the same mistake today. Now I must make one last trip to the locker, eat my breakfast, left for me by Rita, then get dressed and take a taxi to the airport. The day will be long but I will work hard to keep the journey interesting. I am set for moving on to my next adventure.

No comments: