Saturday, February 8, 2020

February 8, 2020. Playa Royale, Mexico. Fish Tacos.

Gaby is a good cook. She actually enjoys cooking, which for me is astonishing. The first day on the beach we went to the Beach Restaurant for lunch. Gaby was wanting fish tacos. Unfortunately fish tacos were not on the menu so she ate a burrito. But last evening for dinner Gaby cooked fish tacos. They were delicious. Evidently, at home she combined three recipes from the internet to make her tacos. Here she did not have several of the seasonings she uses but they tasted good to me. I ate three. Fist she makes a type of coleslaw, using cabbage, sour cream, a bit of mayonnaise and some other things. Next she cooks the fish in a frying pan and seasons the fish. After the tortillas have been warmed Gaby gave me a plate with 2 fish tacos. I then added the cabbage mix. And I ate my two. They were delicious. And I asked for another. Hats off for Gaby. She is a good cook.

No comments: