Thursday, August 20, 2020

August 20, 2020. Western Head, Nova Scotia. Dill Pickle Juice.

Last Friday evening I had dinner at the home of friend Sandra. John and Nancy were there too. The evening was delightful and delicious. We sat all evening outside in the screen room. At some time durinmg the evening, John stodd up because his legs were hurting. Our conversation continued but with John standing. Eventually I asked him about his legs. He is prone to leg cramps so we talked abou solutiomns. Eventually I told him about Robbies dill pickle juice solution. Many years ago, Robbie was visiting his brother, who was the coach of a high school football team in Texas. Robbie got a cramp in his leg. Immediately, the brother gave Robbie a shot of dill pickle juice. Acd the cramp went away. The brother coaches in Texas where the weather is hot so the players are prone to cramping in the heat. The solution for the team to stay without cramping was to make sure the boys drank water, plus a shot of dill pickle juice at the first sign of trouble with their legs. In games where the other team suffered from leg cramos, the brothers team had no troiuble with cramping. Robbie has been using dill pickle juice ever since and has often told us about it. Neither Robbie or his bother have no idea how it works. But they swear it does work. So I told John and Sandra immediately found dill pickle juice which John drank. The next day I called friend Joyce to get directions which I passed on to John. I will be interested to find out if the dill pickle juice works on Jojhn's leg cramps. I might even need to use it myself.

No comments: