Friday, August 21, 2020

August 21, 2020. Western Head, Nova Scotia. My Busy Day.

Today my life was buzzing. Most of the morning Anna cooked while I drank tea and read. Then we ran errands: The bank for cash, gas up Anna's car, buy milk and finally walk at Privateer Park. Lunch at home made by Anna of BLT's each. Then I took a short nap. Next up was my pedicure at 3:30. And the fun began. My truck was finally ready with the new airconditioner. Annd had to drive her husbands truck today because she had left her car here when she took the truck into the garage on Tuesday. But the truck was not ready until this afternoon so she was forcedto drop her busband off at work then drive to work with me this morning. So after my pedicure, Anna and I drove to Bridgewater to pick up her husband at work so we could retriecve my truck, which we did. Finally we drove the two vehicles to their home and then all drove in my truck to Liverpool, which now has a new air conditioning system. But we still had Anna's car at my house so we three drove back to Liverpool to pick up Anna's car. Yesterday evening I suggested on the phone to Anna that we might eat dinner at Lane's to reward all our efforts with the truck. Fortunately, they were free of activities so this evening we three, Abe, Anna and I ate dinner at Lane's. It was a reward for the complications with the truck. We had a grand time. We drank red wine and celebrated in style. My day was busy and productive. And we all had fun.

No comments: