Friday, February 11, 2022

February 11, 2022. Playa Royale, Nuevo Vallarta. My Winter Puzzle.

Now the last piece of my puzzle for next year is in place. This morning I was approved at Playa Royale beginning on February 11 for four weeks. Now my next winter plans are complete. Complicated but complete. This year was simple. From December 15 I celebrated birthdays and Christmas in Ontario with my family. Then on January 1st Wendy, Ken and I flew to Puerto Vallarta direct from Toronto. We moved in to Playa Royale and have been here ever since. But next year will be different. On December 18 I move into a Villa at Paradise Village. The Villa is large and has it's own small pool. Wendy and her family I hope will join me. We stay there until December 30 when we move to a two bedroom unit at the time share at Paradise Village. By then only Wendy and Ken will be with me. We stay there until January 7 when we return to Playa Royale. Kenny and Anne will join us at Playa Royale whenever they arrive on their boat. We stay at Playa Royale for three weeks. Then we five go next door to an all inclusive resort, The Hard Rock. The food is wonderful and the service is supurb so we all look forward to spending two weeks being pampered. Wendy, Ken and I are staying in a Presidential Suite while Kenny and Anne have their own room. Our suite includes two bedrooms, three full bathrooms, a large living room and dining room plus a kitchen. But on February 11, we must leave. Then we return to Playa Royale, where I will check in for four weeks. Kenny and Anne will return to their boat and sail out on the Pacific Ocean, heading to the French Polynesian islands. Wendy and Ken will return to Ontario after helping me get set up at the condo. I am hoping that a friend or relative might want to come to Mexico to join me for those last four weeks at Playa Royale. Now I am set for next winter in Mexico. It took a while to get all the parts of my puzzle put in place. But it is now complete. Hurrah.

No comments: