Friday, February 18, 2022

February 18, 2022. Playa Royale, Nuevo Vallarta. The Ninety Degree Cut.

Anne has always had wonderful hair. It has a lot of body. And it is curly so it is easy to look after. All her life she has been blessed with hair that is easly to look after. The other day at breakfast I heard her ask Kenny if he would cut her hair and he agreed so they brought her sharp scissors back from the boat. I cut my Kens hair for years becaus he had that wonderful curly hair which was easy to cut and was forgiving so I was not anxious that Kenny would make a mess of Anne's hair. The next day, Anne came out with a new fashionable hair cut, done by Kenny. The haircut looked like a profesuinal job. It was cut over her ears and was shaped up the back. Her hair looked fancy. So I asked Kenny how he learned how to cut hair and he answered "On the Internet". Anne needed a hair cut so they looked on UTube and found directions. They selected the Ninety Degree Cut. He has cut her hair three times. He has never cut anyone elses hair although I tried to get him to cut my hair. Once upon a time, my hait was easy too but now my hair is limp and straight. I have not had my hair cut since last September so I need a hair cut. But Kenny will not do it. But Kenny learnded well. Anne's hair looks spiffy.

No comments: