Monday, February 28, 2022

February 28, 2022. Madison, Mississippi. My Meals.

Oh how the mighty have fallen. I ate my first breakfast on Saturday in Mississippi all by myself. And I prepared my own breakfast. Since the middle of December, Wendy has been preparing my breakfasts. Now on Saturday I made my own and was grateful for Wendy who looked after me all that time. When my helper Kashina is here with me, she prepares my breakfast but she always asks me what I want. Many times, Wendy just brought me something yummy such as avacado toast, or tostadoes with refried beans and cheese. And sometimes Anne prepared pancakes or scones. So I lived like a Queen with my coffee and breakfast was delived to me while we were all sitting on the balcony. Tonight I ate dinner by myself too while I watched hockey. Our meals in Mexico were always good. They were delicious and nutricious. Here in Mississippi, I have been eating rotissery chicken and salad, every evening the same meal. But tonight I ate mashed potatoes along with the chicken. Kashina cooked a container from the freezer. Christina brought me two chickens from the grocery store so I will nible the chicken until both chickens are gone. I use television for company so I eat both lunch and dinner while watching TV. In Mexico, I had plenty of company so we did not turn on the television at all except for the womens hockey game between Canada and the US who were playing for the gold. Now that I am home by myself, I turn on the television while I eat my peculiar meals. And I have happy memories of my time in Mexico with Wendy and Ken, and Kenny and Anne. Now I have come back to earth!!

No comments: