Sunday, February 20, 2022

February 20, 2022. Playa Royale, Nuevo Vallarta. Winding Down.

We ate our last Brunch at La Isla today. It is our favorite restaurant but now we must wait a full year to dine there again. We leave on Friday, Wendy and Ken to return to Ontario. Kenny and Anne to get back on their boat to sail the coast of Mexico and me to return to Mississippi. We are winding down here at Playa Royale. I have taken everyone out for lunch and dinner once a week. This morning was the last, unless we run out of food. Wendy and Anne think we have enough food for us to last the week. If we run out, we will not buy anymore groceries. We will eat out. Bt now, I will have returned belongings to the lockers but Wendy prefers to move everything all at once. But I have started to bring my clothes to the dining table. After the cleaning lady comes tomorrow, I will begin to pack my case. I already has filled my black case with books. I like to plan ahead. The good part is that as Kenny and Anne will be on the boat and will be cooking their meals, they will be able to take any leftover sauces and crackers. Normally I must leave them for the cleaning ladies. But now Kenny and Anne will be able to take anything that will fit in their boat. But here we are winding down at 3701 in Playa Royale. We are sad about that because we have had a wonderful time but as always, we are looking forward to our next adventures.

No comments: