Tuesday, February 1, 2022

February 1, 2022. Playa Royale, Nuevo Vallarta. A Day of Sailing.

Tomorrow, Wednesday, Kenny and Anne are taking Wendy and Ken out for an afternoon of sailing. I will not acompany them on their outing. There are several reasons why I will be staying home. I get sea sick in rough water. And getting me in and out of the boat would be difficult. Ken B. can also get quesy in rough water so when they walk down to the boat and the water appears rough, he may stay on dry land. But at the moment, all four are looking forward to getting out on Bandares Bay. They will leave here at noon to walk to the boat. Kenny will check the boat in the morning to be sure all is ready. Then they will have an early lunch before heading out. I will watch to see if I can see them out on the water. There is no breeze in the morning on Bandares Bay so they will await the afternoon breexes to allow them to sail. The weather forecast looks good: 75 degrees and sunny so it appears that they will be able to head out from shore. This is the first time that Wendy will have gone out in the Naida so she is excited. For me, I am just pleased to be watching from the shore.

No comments: