Sunday, December 11, 2022

December 11, 2022. Madison, Mississippi. Canada Geese.

Where I live on the Reservoir, Canada Geese give me only pleasure.   They stay down by the water and if they come on the land,  they never come up to the yard or the decks.  They remain on the banks.   When we lived in the condo, they walked along the walking paths and the parking lots, so walking was difficult.  But not now where I live.  Sometimes when driving to the grocery store I see bunches of them on the fields but never on the roads.  So again, these Canada Geese make no mess for the people.

Instead I hear them honking.  And I like that.  Sometimes I even hear them in the middle of the night when they should be sleeping.  What they are doing in the middle of the night I have no idea.  Mostly I hear them in the morning and evening.  

I know that when the Canada Geese do not migrate and stay in one place they can be a big nuisance.  But here on the banks of the Reservoir these Canada Geese give only pleasure for me.  Pretty Nice.  

No comments: