Sunday, December 18, 2022

December 18, 2022. Nuevo Vallarta, Mexico. We Made It.

 We were expecting a long day, but we were not expecting a long line to check in to the resort.  Chris was in line for well over an hour while I sat in a comfortable chair.  Then I joined him when he was at the front of the line.  And we finally got the keys.  Chris has logged us into the internet.  We ate supper at Jude's, in the Plaza.  And, we walked home in the dark and promptly got lost.  Chris found us back to our Villa 3.

Our flights went well.  Everything worked as promised.  Except when we were ready to leave Houston, the Captain could not be found.  Eventually, he appeared,  and actually we were only late 5 minutes.  But both Chris and I are weary.  Tomorrow will be a recovery day.  and we both want to do more walking.  We started by walking home from the Plaza.  Tomorrow I will organize my stuff.  Soon, I we will be in bed.  The temperature when we arrived was 79.  And the Villa is lovely.  We are pleased to be here.

No comments: