Thursday, December 8, 2022

December 8, 2022. Madison, Mississippi. My Health Issues.

 Today I visited a pulmonary lab to be tested.  After an X-ray and the three tests, I met with the doctor in charge.  I passed all the tests.  My X-ray still shows shadows on the lungs, which he said will gradually disappear.  And he reported that after reviewing all my reports from my two doctors, he reported that all parameters of my situation have improved.  And he also urged me to go to Mexico, where the air will be warm and where I can gradually get back in decent shape.  So that was a good visit today.

My situation is complicated.  Poly neuropathy body.  Breast cancer managed by chemo therapy.  High glucose, managed by oral insulin, we hope.  Recent lung in infections, pneumonias and RSV.  Unstable legs so I must use a walker 100% of the time.  High heart rate, although it is going down, but not yet normal.  I am feeling better.  I am sleeping with no sleeping pills. I still cough but not much.   So I am clearly on the mend.

The good part of my recent illness is that I have lost weight.  As we know, something good happens in every situation.  Whoopee.  I have lost weight.

No comments: