Saturday, December 31, 2022

December 30, 2022. Nuevo Vallarta, Mexico.. Moving On.

We have enjoyed 12 days of living in the Villa.  it is big and beautiful.  But now we must leave.  someone will be taking over.  Ken Wendy and I are moving into a 2 bedroom unit at the time share of Paradise Village.  We dy and Ken have been taking our belongings bit by bit so when we finally had to leave at 11:00, all we took with us was my backpack and one bag of goodies.  The shift was very efficient.  

Last evening I wrote my blog but just as it was published,  poof went my blog.  So now I am repeating the process.  Our unit has been newly renovated.  We will enjoy ourselves in our new home.  And in one week we move again but next time to Playa Royale.  We feel sure that we will not have troubles with the Internet.  So here we go to enjoy our new home for one week.  

No comments: