Tuesday, December 13, 2022

December 13, 2022. Madison, Mississippi. Getting Organized.

Portia is helping me with all the details.  And we are getting there, ready for me to leave Mississippi for Mexico on Sunday, the 18th.  My two cases are set out on the dining table and bit by bit we are filling them up.  We will be spending over three weeks at the time share in Paradise Village so I must take clothes with me when I arrive.  The first 10 days we will be in a Villa, a lovely large home complete with its own swimming pool.  Then Wendy and Ken and I move into a 2 bedroom unit until we go to Playa Royale on Jan.7.  I am looking forward to the warm air and sunshine.  And the good food. And my Family.

Today I sent the gifts to the San Antonio family.  And we went to the bank.  I never know how much money I need in Mexico.  For some reason I can never remember.  Tomorrow I have an appointment to cut my hair.  I see my primary care physician tomorrow too.  And my Oncologist on Friday.  I have yet to get my medications needed for the three months.  I will need my regular meds, my oral insulin and my chemo.  My numbers are below 200 today so I should be able to take the chemo in Mexico.

So here I am.  Almost all set once again.  The number of details are astonishing.  But with Portia helping, I am getting everything ready. Whew. 

No comments: