Thursday, December 22, 2022

December 22, 2022. Nuevo Vallarta, Mexico. Lazy Days.

 We are all enjoying lazy days at Paradise Village in Nuevo Vallarta.  Wendy books a palapa every morning for the next day.  She books them for 9:00 am.  The rule is that you must claim your palapa within an hour.  If not, they might give it away to someone else.  Ken generally wanders down first followed by Alana and Nick.  Chris walks around checking the resort or the Plaza every day and often joins them.  

Every morning, Alana and Nick swim in our little pool and do some exercises.  This morning, Alana, Nick and Chris had breakfast at the buffet at the Tulum restaurant at the resort.  They came home stuffed with good food.  Since then, all four have spent the day at the palapa while Chris bought a hat at the Plaza.  Tomorrow, Alana, Nick and Chris will take a fishing trip for four hours, beginning at 8:00, so Chris needed more than a visor to protect his head.

My foot was acting up yesterday when Alana changed my bandage, so I stayed home yesterday and today. Perhaps I have been walking too much.  Tonight, they will go to our favorite restaurant, La Isla for dinner, but I will stay at home.  I could take a taxi instead of walking with everyone else, but the chairs are wooden and I will be more comfortable staying home in the Villa.  They will bring me back a delicious dinner.

Every evening before dinner we gather at the large patio beside the pool.  We overlook the marina so we watch the lights come on the boats.  Our days are lazy and pleasant, perfect for a vacation.

No comments: