Tuesday, August 15, 2023

August 15, 2023. Western Head, Nova Scotia. A Quiet Day.

 Ruth got her walk in before the rains began, but the whole day was cloudy.  With the rain coming and going all day we  decided to stay at home.  We three had a quiet and pleasant day.    David was busily working on the shingles until he got driven in by the rain  in the early afternoon.  For lunch we ate a sandwich, the first one I have eaten since last December.  And I ate a piece of banana bread for dessert.  My glucose levels are low so I am eating some carbs.  Such fun.

After we all three took a nap, Ruth and Doreen enjoyed a rousing card game.  Tina had sent us a stuffed pork loin and vegetables, which was delicious.  And for two nights we had no leftovers which pleases us.  Again, the ladies played cards.  But not me.

Tomorrow we will go out for lunch.  But today we three just stayed home and enjoyed our quiet day at home.  Pretty nice.  

No comments: